Friday, April 1, 2011

Boys being brothers

My boys are two years apart. If you have children you know what this can mean...... " MOM... HE GOT IN MY CHAIR.... MOM HE'S ANNOYING ME!" This is the norm around here and then there is this.

A few days I heard some noise coming from the other room one son was beat bopping and the other rapping, then they would trade. My boys normally at each other's throats singing together. I wish I had recorded it.

As I type they are playing out the last bit of sunshine, together with my oldest's friend. I know amazing again! When they were little they would call each other buddy...
" hey buddy lets go get the trucks" and so forth... they were not old enough to fight fierce yet.

Now they can certainly fight hard, but today they are playing hard together. My bliss, my boys being brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment